By Dirk Grosser
Dirk Grosser verfügt über langjährige Meditationserfahrung im buddhistischen, taoistischen und christlich-mystischen Bereich. Er ist Buchautor und schreibt für verschiedene spirituelle journal. Er ist im eigenen Textbüro tätig, wo er vorrangig Bücher zu Naturspiritualität und den mystischen Zweigen der Weltreligionen bearbeitet.
Read or Download Das Tao des Drachen: Furchtlos unser wahres Selbst leben (German Edition) PDF
Best political eastern philosophy books
Because the first systematic try to probe the linguistic ideas of Daoist Zhuangzi and Chan Buddhism, this publication investigates 3 components: deconstructive technique, liminology of language, and oblique communique. It bases those investigations at the severe exam of unique texts, putting them strictly inside of soteriological contexts.
This impressive Zen ebook is of serious significance not just for the range of the 365 kong-ans, yet for Zen grasp Seung Sahn's personal questions and remark which accompany each one kong-an. This prodding and information function guideposts alongside a tough street to enlightenment. The kong-ans themselves and perform for life-practice for life-practice for answering the questions that are profound and useful bobbing up daily.
The Neijing is likely one of the most vital classics of Taoism, in addition to the top authority on conventional chinese language medication. Its authorship is attributed to the nice Huang Di, the Yellow Emperor, who reigned through the 3rd millennium BCE. This new translation contains the eighty-one chapters of the element of the Neijing referred to as the Suwen, or "Questions of natural and basic Nature.
In old China, a respected Taoist sage named Zhuangzi advised many parables. In Existential Psychology and how of the Tao, a range of those parables might be featured. Following every one parable, an eminent existential psychologist will percentage a private and scholarly mirrored image at the which means and relevance of the myth for psychotherapy and modern lifestyles.
- Existential Psychology and the Way of the Tao: Meditations on the Writings of Zhuangzi
- Chi Nei Tsang: Chi Massage for the Vital Organs
- The Caregiver's Tao Te Ching: Compassionate Caring for Your Loved Ones and Yourself
- Multidimensional Diplomacy of Contemporary China (Challenges Facing Chinese Political Development)
- Daoism, Meditation, and the Wonders of Serenity: From the Latter Han Dynasty (25-220) to the Tang Dynasty (618-907) (SUNY series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture)
- Daodejing: The New, Highly Readable Translation of the Life-Changing Ancient Scripture Formerly Known as the Tao Te Ching
Additional info for Das Tao des Drachen: Furchtlos unser wahres Selbst leben (German Edition)
Das Tao des Drachen: Furchtlos unser wahres Selbst leben (German Edition) by Dirk Grosser